Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
THIS IS A PART TIME ON CALL POSITION
As the Access Control Specialist, you are responsible for providing security through the management of personnel access (to include foreign and domestic dignitaries) to restricted areas and facilities. This position is located at the Missile Defense Integration Operation Center (MDIOC).
• Serve as the POC for the receipt and safeguarding of National Security Information with the management of overnight storage containers during non-duty hours.
• Perform guard duty and patrol duties
• Provides front line “unarmed” security services for client.
• Maintain appropriate automated and manual journals, logs and computer databases
• Performing duties associated with emergencies (medical, bomb threat, fire, etc)
• Provide physical security services as an Access Control Technician
• Responsible for providing security through the management of personnel access (to include foreign and domestic dignitaries) to restricted areas and facilities
• Rapidly and properly executes appropriate MDA emergency actions
• Process visitor access in support of high visibility conferences along with the coordination of other visitor requirements in support of the facilities mission.
• Provides visitor escort services for official visitors (Government and contractor), vendors, and visiting dignitaries within the MDA facilities.
• Provides outstanding customer service and support – must project outstanding professionalism and communication skills.
• Monitor overall physical security (alarm systems, closed circuit TV CCTV) systems as
specified by appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and Special Security Instructions.
• Responsible for performing the above tasks and may perform other related duties as designed by the Program Manager.
• Performs First Aid and CPR if required.
• Report directly to a shift supervisor or program manager
• Three years combined experience in access control operations, physical security, law enforcement, and personnel protection (at least 2 year of this experience must be in the areas of physical security, law enforcement, and personnel protection experiences) obtained through military service and/or prior law enforcement/personal protection professions
• Minimum of a high school diploma.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD SECRET clearance based upon a NAC completed within the last 10 years.
To apply for this job, contact: