Full Time Employee Contractor
Will be a member of a team testing Department of Defense Electronic Business systems. The position will test multiple systems, assist in test development, testing, and reporting results. The position will also perform purchasing, inventory, and property control.
• Write DoD test plans, test reports, develop test scripts, run test scripts, and document findings
• Assist Functional Lead with testing of data for any new customers
• Understand technical concepts without having the technical knowledge of the inter-workings of them
• Perform property accountability, inventory, and government purchasing
• Knowledge of and ability to write DoD test plans, test reports, develop test scripts, run test scripts, and document findings
• Experience with computers, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of and ability to account for and inventory property and government purchasing
• Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally
• Must be able to get along and contribute independently and in a group
• Assist others and provide direction in researching and solving program issues
• Knowledge of JITC testing processes
• Knowledge and experience with JITC Project and Accounting System (JPAS), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), 2875's /System Authorization Access Requests (SAAR)
• Working knowledge of Wide Area Workflow, Item Unique Identification, and Electronic Document Access applications
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: