Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Principle Software Engineer (Web/Database Development) to join our team in McLean, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve in a collaborative Agile/Scrum environment, designing and implementing new features and enhancements based on user stories.
• Work closely with contract Program Management and Sponsor to derive technical requirements, analyze impact, and inform technical solutions. This regularly involves the preparation of user interface mock-ups.
• The engineer will work closely with a test engineer to define unit and integration test approaches as well as other teammates for consistency and integration with the related modules, database schema, and external interfaces.
• The engineer will perform routine remote Windows server management, including web and database server maintenance, PKI certificate installation for IIS and SQL Server configuration.
• While implementing solutions, the engineer is expected to write code that avoids duplication, can be understood via unit tests, exhibits a high percentage of code coverage via unit tests, and optimized to keep source code extendable and maintainable.
• The developer is expected to follow existing programming conventions on the team while also recommending improvements and innovations where appropriate.
• The ability to communicate openly and clearly with teammates.
• Skills in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
• Proven experience developing successful IT innovations.
• 7+ years of experience in relational databases and web applications.
• Experience with Sponsor’s network & authentication architectures.
• Experience working closely with Sponsor databases.
• Strong foundation in object oriented programming.
• Familiarity with the customer's computing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related discipline (addition years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
• Experience using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, IIS -Experience with PKI authentication
• Experience with GUI enhancements
• Experience with Test Automation Scripts
• Experience supporting technical exchange meetings.
• Experience in Agile / Scrum software development
• Experience with row level security.
• Experience with Sponsor’s system requirements for handling highly sensitive data.
• Experience with Sponsor enterprise & platform changes.
• Experience leading technical exchange meetings.
• Experience facilitating automated access management.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related discipline.
TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
To apply for this job, contact: