Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
The Director of Sears Auto Centers/Asset Protection collaborates with the Hoffman Support Team to help define strategic and tactical direction of Asset & Profit Protection within the Sears Auto Center business. He/She works cross functionally to ensure achievement of all business goals and targets are met. The Director of SAC/Asset Protection will manage complex projects, provide business wide analysis, provide the Senior Auto Center and APP Team with key insight and solutions to improve profit performance, develop new Asset & Profit Protection routines/programs at the Auto Center level, and support implementation of such through collaboration with the Regional Asset & Profit Protection Directors and SAC RVP Team/Field Teams
Provides leadership of the Asset & Profit Protection Processes integrating Sears Auto Center businesses into core Asset Protection Programs. Integration will consist of developing and implementing a risk mitigation plan in partnership with the SAC Leadership Team to ensure increased profitability and brand protection. Partners with Hoffman APP Team and other Hoffman Teams to develop and implement process change through effective project and change management actions.
• Manages complex projects that support the achievement of Asset Protection business goals across the business.
• Manages the Asset Protection KPI Program including scope development, field implementation, integration with SAC Operations PMP, and Metric Reporting.
• Develops and implements a business wide plan for integrating SAC with Key Asset Protection field Teams.
• Collaborates with the Hoffman APP Team to support the development and implementation of efficient Auto Center Asset & Profit Protection Processes.
• Conducts analysis to identify key areas of opportunity that need to be addressed to drive Profit Improvement efforts.
• Implements plans and action items to drive engagement of Asset Protection and SAC Operations Teams to support achievement of business goals.
• Develops and partners with the Business to implement Business Wide plan to mitigate fraud within the SAC locations. Partners with Hoffman APP Teams to coordinate activities, leverage technology, and ensure appropriate actions are being taken to improve profitability
• Partners with Internal Audit and other compliance partners to ensure audit protocol is developed and implemented to identify key risks and agreed upon business actions are taken to mitigate risk
• Shares best practices/opportunities with Hoffman Support Team and across regions to improve team performance.
• Conducts SAC visits on a regular basis to understand business, engage associates, develop talent, and improve team performance.
• Collaborates with APP Safety Team to ensure effective programs and processes are in place to reduce risks and effectively meet regulatory requirements.
• Provides input and subject matter expertise to ensure OSHA, NFPA, and Environmental standards are in place and risks are appropriately mitigated
• Demonstrates courageous leadership be identifying and communicating potential ethical issues that must be addressed at Market, Regional, or SHC Level.
• Be the advocate to ensure the Members and our Associates have a safe environment to shop and work in.
• Protect our Members and Associates by taking an active role in the prevention of safety related incidents.
• Provide a Wow Members Experience for external and internal members.
• Develop Asset & Profit Protection strategies keeping the Member Experience at the forefront.
• Collaborate with Store Operations to ensure effective out of stock process execution.
• Adapts own behaviors and communication to gain cooperation in situations where he/she has no direct authority.
• Meets Asset Protection Goals and Objectives.
• Acts with integrity in all situations.
To apply for this job, contact: