Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Space Related) (Job Number:417617)
Provide technical support and expertise to the Government Program Manager (PM) in all aspects of the program, to include: (a) space application of advanced disruptive materials and concepts (b) analysis of performers' technical deliverables and publications; (c) independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies; (d) continuous survey and summarization of relevant research; (e) assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners; (f) assistance in testing and evaluation.
Provide technical support and expertise for new concepts beyond this program, including support of seedlings, potential new start briefs, prize challenges, and other work in related areas.
If necessary, provide support for specific deliverables in support of program activities.
As necessary, assist with developing details in modifications to the Task Order
- Masters' degree in electrical engineering, science, physics, optics, mathematics, or systems engineering with more than 20 years of Systems Engineering work experience.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Proven record of managing R&D disruptive technologies that were adopted by the government.
- Twenty years' experience in the Intelligence Community (IC) or DoD, that includes experience with developing and managing "Bleeding edge" space based technology.
- Expert knowledge on application of advanced composite materials such as carbon nanotube technologies
- Expert knowledge on Spacecraft Design including payload development
- Expert knowledge on Advanced Focal Plane Array (FPA) development
- Expert knowledge on Advanced Power Systems Design; generation, storage, conversion, and distribution
- Expert knowledge on Advanced Computer Technology; processors, FPGA's, memory and I/O
- Expert knowledge on LPI/LPD Waveform development implementation
- Experience detecting weak signals in a clutter limited environment
- Experience in design and analysis of tests using overhead collection systems across multiple agencies within the IC.
- Experience managing a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary test and evaluation teams
- Current TS//SCI clearance with Poly
- PhD in electrical engineering, science, physics, optics, mathematics, or systems engineering with more than 20 years of Systems Engineering work experience.
- Experience working with test and evaluation teams
- Experience working with transition partners
- Ability to write concisely; persuasive speaking/writing skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 29, 2016, 8:02:34 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: