Full Time Employee
GEO Intelligence Analyst (Job Number:417826)
Provide all source intelligence analysis for the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) utilizing geospatial intelligence systems. Analysts will collect information, conduct research and analysis, produce intelligence reports, and coordinate with stakeholders in the Intelligence Community (IC). The GEO Int Analyst may need to utilize ONI specific databases and information systems in performance of duties.
? GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) qualification OR graduation from a formal GEOINT analysis course provided by one of the four armed services or the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- 1-5 years of overall analytical experience within Intelligence Community
- Bachelors Degree
- Office of Naval Intelligence experience
- Practical experience working with ArcGIS
- Desired experience includes:
- GEOINT collection requirements process
- Creation and development of Tactics, Techniques, and Process (TTP) and training guidelines.
- GEOINT watch officer.
- GEOINT experience in the exploitation of one or more of the following data sources: panchromatic, radar, infrared or multi-spectral
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 30, 2016, 11:08:09 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-SUITLAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job