Full Time Employee Contractor
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Become an integral part of a diverse ManTech team supporting U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country while also facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Subject Matter Expert, the candidate for this position will provide domain expertise and analytical support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, and enhancing models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Threat Research Support
• Entity Resolution
• Query Support
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Support the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
• Evaluate the relevance of the data to support a specific investigation, to analyze, to determine the performance and sensitivity of the analysis, and to project next steps for refinement, or proxies to achieve the needed results.
• Determine appropriate tools and methods for specific projects to identify networks, predict future threats, or isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
• Work in teams that include intel analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
• Contribute to documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information for technical validation as well as for briefings for CBP Officers.
• Skills in the end-to-end analytics lifecycle to synthesize actionable information through data collection, preparation, and model building.
• Data wrangling, cleansing, and analytics.
• The data science process.
• Presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Statistical evaluation.
• Machine Learning.
• Predictive Modeling.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Subject Matter Expert II
• High School & 5 years of experience OR Associates (or above) & 0 years of experience
Subject Matter Expert III
• High School & 15 years of experience OR Masters & 0 years of experience
Clearance: Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability
Location: This position will require ability to work from the following addresses:
1. 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
2. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
3. Herndon, VA 20171
4. Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job, contact: