Full Time Employee Contractor
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Become an integral part of a diverse ManTech team supporting U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country while also facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Modeling and Simulation Specialist, the candidate for this position will provide network analysis support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, and enhancing models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Threat Research Support
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Deliver network analysis for the identification and analysis of transnational criminal and terrorist organizations.
• Search and analyze data stores, convert intelligence information into relationship data, and analyze relationship data to identify communities.
• Leverage COTS and open source tools for manual exploration and automated network analysis.
• Work in teams that include intelligence analysts, data query and visualization experts to address specific analytics needs for CBP.
• Work with analysts to identify relevant information, and construct dossiers for entities with relevant information.
• Work with network visualization, and graph-based network analysis on relationship data.
• Design ways to incorporate uncertainty in relationship data for analysis.
• Prepare complete documentation validating reasoning and certainty in identified networks including both technical validation as well as briefings for CBP Officers.
• HS & 15 years of experience OR Masters & 0 years of experience
• US Citizenship required
• Experience with Intelligence Analysis.
• Experience with Social Network Analysis.
• Experience in community and threat Identification.
• Experience in Relationship Identification
• Experience presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Clearance: Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability. US Citizenship required
Location: This position will require ability to work from the following addresses:
1. 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
2. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
3. Herndon, VA 20171
4. Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job, contact: