Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is a highly respected provider of mission-critical technology services to the federal government. We bring to each undertaking a thorough command of technology, a culture of innovation and energy, and unquestioned integrity.
We are currently seeking a Cyber Strategy Development and Implementation Analyst for the OPNAV N2N6 in the Pentagon. This position requires a TS Clearance with the ability to have an SCI.
Support to Cyber Strategy Development and Implementation Part of a team of eight personnel that includes a subcontractor providing support to the Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division in assessing programmatic requirements, reviewing EW and CW policy and strategy, validating sufficient manpower and training requirements, and ensuring Electronic and Cyber Warfare programs are programmed to an acceptable level.
The type of work to be accomplished is services for strategic and operational level support for liaison with commands, activities, units, and organizations, to include but not limited to Service, DOD, and/or International, external to the Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division. This will require supporting the preparation of cogent power point presentations, briefs, information papers, impact and risk mitigation papers, and attendance at meetings that assist government personnel in identifying, assessing, prioritizing, validating and adjudicating and programming for customer service & Joint Electronic and Cyber Warfare capabilities and requirements.
• Support the development, refinement, and revision of the Navy cyber strategy. This requires strong written and verbal communication skills and familiarity with cyber topics.
• Develop and monitor progress of strategy implementation plans, requiring the ability to organize and track efforts across the Navy.
• Act as primary coordinator of Navy support to the implementation of the DoD Cyber Strategy Implementation Plan. This requires the ability to coordinate across multiple DoD entities, primarily the Office of the Secretary of Defense-Principal Cyber Advisor (OSD-PCA), the other Services, and other offices within the Chief of Naval Operations Staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum Experience: 15 years of progressive experience (at least of 5 years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems. Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
• Functional Responsibility: Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters. Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues. Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements. Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
• Navy experience/career/history preferred.
To apply for this job, contact: