Full Time Employee
Cyberspace Scientist II (Job Number:418080)
SAIC is looking for a Cyberspace Scientist responsible for conducting research and providing direction based on research for the development of prototypes, and test activities on innovative technologies that defend against cyberspace threats and support network management. This work includes developing techniques that leverage expertise and applications from disparate cyber intelligence capabilities and merges them to form cyber space situational awareness (SA). This work will also satisfy USCYBERCOM responsibility for identifying requirements and concepts of operation which enable and align with the Command and Control (C2) and defense of the DODIN and Joint Information Environment (JIE) Management Constructs.
- Ten years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Designing experiments, developing network technologies and transport level applications.
- Numerical, Systems and Affordability/Failure Analysis
- Experimental Testing, Training,
- Hardware Design and Development and Software Development.
- Expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) requirements.
- Must have recent operational experience with Technical Assurance (TA) Oversight, and TA Evaluation of OCO Capabilities
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber capability development.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with DoD or equivalent Mission Assurance
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- PhD in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 12:50:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: