Full Time Employee
Business Process Engineer (Job Number:418082)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Business Process Re-engineering Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Business process re-engineering (BPR) is the analysis and redesign of workflows within and between organizations. The J3 uses business process re-engineering to implement changes in processes such as operational priorities, requirements management, mission management, operational assessments, and event/incident response. BPR requires the knowledge of several BPR theories and change management methods IOT make the most efficient recommendations to the command.
Daily activities include:
• Interview personnel within various J-codes, subordinate units, and appropriate external units to determine processes, including expected inputs and outputs versus actual inputs and outputs
• Analyze processes in the command and subordinate units and identify weaknesses, areas to sustain, and areas of improvement based upon proven methods
• Make recommendations to the USCYBERCOM leadership on process changes to optimize efficiency and increase accurate productivity.
• Provide recommendations and assistance in support of mission-oriented business functions including strategy , research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development and related decision support services
• Analyzes workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
• Creates process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
• Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
• Plans and implements approved business solutions and develops metrics (and methods to collect those metrics) to measure operational efficiency
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience participating in BPR activities with two (1) year of experience using process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Business, or related discipline
Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 11:33:32 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: