National Grid (https:\\careers.nationalgridus.com)
Full Time Employee
About the Position:
Position is responsible for completing complex detailed transactions and extensive research, analysis and problem-solving necessary to ensure a quick and satisfactory response to customer issues and concerns. Provide prompt, accurate and professional response to internal customer requests and inquiries to ensure effective customer relations.
Representatives will be provided with adequate training to allow them to perform the position’s responsibilities.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Research and accurately input and edit information in CSS.
Under general supervision must be able to successfully perform any Accounts Processing duties including but not limited to complex billing.
Successfully complete the appropriate back office function to ensure a quick and satisfactory response to the customer.
Handle emergency outage calls, as needed.
• Experience in accounting, banking, insurance or other financial transaction roles
• High School diploma or equivalent required Associates Degree preferred
• Requires office experience including keyboard proficiency, the ability to manage files
and records, and a working knowledge of common business applications such as
Outlook, Word and Excel
• Requires the ability to communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to
answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address
• Ability to develop positive customer relations; anticipate, identify, and respond to
customer needs; and ensure customer loyalty.
• Ability to work independently to resolve customer concerns and problems.
• Knowledge of customer service techniques, strategies, and approaches.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams with co-workers.
• The successful candidate must pass the Customer Contact Center test on record.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
:Services Delivery Center
:Services Del Center
:Sep 30, 2016, 12:37:35 PM
:Oct 30, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
To apply for this job, contact: