Full Time Employee Contractor
Maintains, overhauls, and repairs trucks, buses, automobiles, and other vehicles. Performs scheduled maintenance and preventive maintenance as required. Diagnoses source of trouble and determines repairs needed for engines, transmissions, suspension, steering, braking systems, and related electrical, fuel, hydraulic, and wheel assemblies. Tears down, adjusts, repairs, reassembles, and conducts operational checks according to mechanical specifications and prescribed tolerances. Uses specialized testing equipment and measuring instruments. Performs other duties as assigned.
• 8+ Years of experience proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Preferred areas of experience may be with light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, ground systems, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
• Maintenance support includes operations, system troubleshooting, engineering, design, installation, analysis, maintenance and repair of U.S. systems and subsystems to component level.
• Proficient with a variety of hand tools, diagnostic tools, power tools, multi-meters.
• Effectively applies industry or military standard troubleshooting procedures to localize and isolate faulty system components.
Prior training or maintenance experience on MRAP FOV systems preferable.
CDL is REQUIRED....
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: