Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Principal Test Engineer, you will analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct data collection and analysis, and report status and results. You will support the development of test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas.
· Plan program- and event-level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synchronize T&E events with supported decision points.
· Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties.
· Select, coordinate, and calibrate instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, and facilities.
· Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements.
· Establish and employ Data and Configuration Management capabilities.
· Participate in T&E Working-level Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans.
· Execute testing and data collection per test plan.
· Produce associated test plans, procedures, and reports/briefings.
· Define and provide technical direction and guidance for lower level Test Engineers.
· Work directly with the customer to coordinate task implementation.
· Maintain knowledge of current and evolving standards applicable to the system development of interest.
· BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field.
· 5 years of T&E experience with degree, or 9 years without.
· One of the following technical certifications or equivalent*: Certified Systems Engineering Professional(CSEP), Systems Planning, Research, Development, and Engineering (DAWIA-SPRDE) Level 2, or DAWIA Test and Evaluation Level 2
o 2 years of additional T&E experience and evidence within the past 2 years of completed T&E training/coursework.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance with poly.