Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking
talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve
some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
We are currently seeking Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our operations in Charleston, SC.
Serves as experienced consultant with experience in supporting large projects related to the individual subject matter expertise. Beginning expertise in functional domains such as finance, personnel, acquisition, etc. Performs research, collection, collation and compilation of data, and preparation of inputs into larger reports. Evaluates and interprets findings. Prepares finished products for review by team leader or higher level analysts. Interfaces with external entities to collect data. Uses and/or develops computer tools to facilitate analysis tasks. Prepares monthly status reports. May be assigned to customer site. May prepare and present briefings.
• Experience with Navy Training Systems Program
• Experience in providing Fleet Introductory Training (FIT)
• Experience with Submarine communications including Common Submarine Radio Room (CSRR) and Submarine Communications Support System (SCSS)
• Experience in providing submarine communications Subject Matter Expert (SME) services in support of SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
• Experience with In-Service Engineering Activities (ISEA) for Submarine Communications
• Experience with supporting Submarine Learning Center Commands (SLC)
To apply for this job, contact: