Full Time Employee
NATO SEASPARROW Missile System (NSSMS and RNSSMS) and Target Acquisition System (TAS) Engineering Technician/SME (Job Number:418356)
This full-time position will provide U.S. Navy Combat Systems engineering and technical on-site support and subject matter expertise to Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC) in support of the NATO SEASPARROW MISSILE SYSTEM (NSSMS), RE-ARCHITECTURED NATO SEASPARROW MISSILE SYSTEM (RNSSMS) and TARGET ACQUISITION SYSTEM (TAS) and associated subsystems on board U.S. Navy ships. The selected candidate will provide inspection and assessment support (TSRA, PIA, C5RA, ICMP, INSURV, etc.), provide testing and alignment support, localize and repair faults in the NSSMS, RNSSMS and TAS and provide daily oral and written reports and appropriate assessment evaluations to MARMC leadership.
- A documented minimum of eight (8) years full-time hands-on technical experience within last 15 years in the operation, maintenance, installation, test, and/or repair of electrical/electronic systems/equipment incorporated in Combat, ASW, USW, MIW, or C4I systems, including a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the legacy NSSMS.
- A documented minimum of four (4) years full-time engineering experience with in the last 10 years in Combat systems, ASW,USW,MIW, and or C4I, including:
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the RNSSMS, and
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the TAS.
- Qualifications shall include the ability to act in an independent position, while performing engineering support services such as:
- (1) Engineering Change Installations
- (2) Technical Assists
- (3) Systems Certification
- (4) INSURV's
- (5) Material Condition Assessments
- (6) Systems Installations
OTHER REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work as part of a government/contractor team.
CLEARANCE: Active DOD SECRET
Travel: Up to 25%, including international travel. Unexpired U.S. Passport required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Apr 19, 2016, 9:19:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-MD-ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND
To apply for this job, contact: