Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, has openings for Supervisors on projects involving Management Occupancy Reviews (MORs) of assisted housing properties. In general, the Supervisor will organize and oversee the work activities of assigned staff to ensure effective contract administration of Section 8 contracts within a specific region while maintaining compliance with HUD statutes, regulations and notices.
- Complete annual Management Occupancy Reviews (MORs) of properties under contract to
include follow-up and record close-outs
- Submit accurate performance results, and ensure quality review of completed work
- Perform annual civil rights compliance reviews, process records and submit accurate
- Assist in the preparation of performance data for state Performance Based Contract
Administration (PBCA) review and submit to Finance and Reporting managers
- Ensure completion of follow-up responsibilities on physical inspections, and owner
compliance of tenant income matching initiatives
- Resolve quality control findings in prompt and professional manner
- Monitor performance of individual landlords and facilitate corrective action to improve
property conditions and administrative transactions
- Collaborate with Area Manager, State Manager and Director to improve coordination and
communication with the local HUD Office
- Require property owners under contract to comply with the terms of the Housing Assistance
Payments (HAP) contract for covered units and take vigorous action to enforce terms
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources, to ensure necessary Human Resource-related
responsibilities are completed in required timeframes
- Maintain effective relations with owners, residents and local governments
- Respond to inquiries from assisted residents, Congress and governmental entities
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field
- Six plus years general business management with direct supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively , verbal and written, at all levels of organization
- Proven management, customer service and ability to effectively utilize IT programs
- Proven ability to motivate team to achieve production goals
- Knowledge of Assisted Housing Programs
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: