Full Time Employee
Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst (Job Number:418403)
SAIC is looking for Cyberspace Fires Analyst/Planner who will apply operational art and operational design and use the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) in the Joint Targeting Cycle (JTC) to assist in providing maneuver, fires and effects through the application of capabilities in and through the cyber domain. Participates in the creation of strike packages, and the vetting and validation of targets. Monitors targeting intelligence as it pertains to future fires support. Provides guidance and instruction to select personnel using detailed knowledge of joint fires, the JTC as it applies to the cyber domain, and cyber weapons and tactics.
Daily responsibilities include:
1. Applies the Assists in advanced target development by pairing a capability with a target to achieve an effect in accordance with the operational objectives, goals, and end states.
2. Participates in operational assessments process with a fires perspective.
3. Participates in fires de-confliction process.
4. Participates in the coordination of targeting meetings/boards for employment of cyberspace capabilities.
5. Assists in maintaining targeting lists.
6. Recommends capabilities for employment in support of dynamic and deliberate targeting.
7. Provides support to Joint Staff capability initiatives.
8. Coordinates with key partners to stay abreast of capability/tool development efforts.
- Graduate of Service Weapons School, SAAMS, SAW, SAS or NOPC
- Joint Service Officer (JSO) and/or significant experience with Contingency Planning and FIRES integration
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year of experience or High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of experience.
- IAT Level II Certification required
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 12:08:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: