Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Access Control Specialist, you will provide access control and process visitors; escort emergency personnel; receive and process incoming packages; monitor intrusion detection system; respond, assess and reset alarms; monitor CCTV; conduct interior and exterior security checks; monitor and control vehicle access; CPR/AED and First Aid certified; after hour security support services.
Responsibilities Include: Access Control (ACC)
• Serving, when required, as a point-of-contact (POC) for the receipt and safeguarding of National Security Information during client non-duty hours. Performing security checks on all outgoing and incoming material, and performs facility security and patrol duties, as designated.
• Providing visitor escort services for official visitors (government and contractor), vendors and visiting dignitaries within the MDA facilities as well as between MDA and entry/exit control points.
• Using the MDA automated computer Windows based visitor control system, Diamond II to process MDA and authorized visitors.
• Performing CPR/AED/First Aid, if required. Implementing emergency procedures in response to a Hazardous Materials incident
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills essential.
• Minimum of one year experience within one or more of the standard U.S. Government security fields.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret clearance
To apply for this job, contact: