Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer (Job Number:418549)
SAIC is growing its elite team of DOD Systems Engineering subject matter experts. This team supports the US Army Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC) in Warren, MI, supporting research and development, technical planning, systems architecture and design, and requirements engineering for advanced vehicle systems.
We are seeking accomplished systems engineers in support of our customer’s future technology development to augment our highly recognized team of subject matter experts for a unique and challenging opportunity to grow this center of excellence for our customer.
The successful candidate will collaborate among other systems engineering efforts on complex projects/products, and possess the ability to successfully execute several systems engineering activities simultaneously.
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree and professional experience as a Systems Engineer (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree) and 6+ years of experience.
- Experience in applying System of Systems Concepts
- Experienced in requirements development and management.
- Experience in verification procedure development, design, and testing processes.
- Well versed in System Integration test and implementation.
- Broad knowledge of systems engineering processes
- Experience in applying systems engineering analysis and design processes across a technology development cycle
- Must be a US citizen able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements Systems (DOORS), or equivalent requirements management tools
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 16, 2016, 3:24:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-MI-STERLING HEIGHTS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: