Full Time Employee
Applied Machine Learning (Job Number:418550)
SAIC is seeking a hard charging Technical Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) with a great range of expertise across the fields of applied machine learning and computer vision (image processing) to support a Government Program Manager.
Highlighted expertise areas are in computer science, electro-optical, multi-spectral, and satellites. Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly assist and support Government leadership in all technical aspects of managing multiple research and development (R&D) projects and contracts, to include providing expert technical advice and insights about relevant technologies.
- Analyze technical data deliverables and publications from development contractors to assess the significance of their results and identify technical issues.
- Provide coordination and technical oversight of testing and evaluation of Program efforts / deliverables by development contractors, to include analysis of data and results.
- Provide independent review and summary of current technical literature, including surveys and summaries of relevant Government, academic, and contracted research.
- Provide technical and programmatic support for emerging concepts, studies, projects, technologies and other work in related areas.
- Draft summary briefings and reports and support periodic reviews and impromptu reporting requirements.
- Analyze and resolve financial and programmatic issues in collaboration with a program analyst.
- In addition to the level of effort support to the program, support may be required for seedling projects and other program related activities.
- College Park, MD
- Bachelors Degree
- 14 years of work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in applied machine learning
- At least 3 years of experience with computer vision and image processing
- At least 3 years of experience with electro-optical and multi-spectral data
- At least 1 year of experience with synthetic aperture radar
- At least 1 year of experience with satellites
- Active TS SCI w/Poly clearance.
-PhD with 9 years of experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working with satellites
- At least 5 years of experience working with synthetic aperture radar
- Experience with transition partners
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- Experience with test and evaluation teams
- Experience working on advance R&D programs
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016, 10:23:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: