Data Analytics Engineer (Job Number:418474)
Identify and manage data analytic requirements – validity, traceability, and verification across multiple elements into an end-to-end architecture. Perform analysis provide recommendations to include data ingestion, optimization, formatting, retrieval, and delivery. Participate in software and firmware design reviews, identify complexity and risk in implementation, evaluate designs and implemented code. Develop and implement data migration strategies / plans, logical data models and physical schemas, and metadata repositories.
Required Education & Experience:
- MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and three (3) years of work experience.
- 3 to 10 years of experience with bid data analytics and supporting platforms (Hadoop, Apache Spark, others)
- Experience with software development, storage architectures, and network design
- Experience supporting non-technical customers with technical analysis or tools
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Experience supporting review of technical proposals.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 26, 2016, 10:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job