Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions Group Is looking for a highly motivated, qualified professional to fill a Mobile Software Engineer position on a team Computer Forensics Engineers in Bethesda, MD. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the market in protecting our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Candidates are expected to bring strong knowledge in Mobile Engineering, and working knowledge of the subject areas below:
· GOTS and COTS software applications
· C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Visual Basic
· Using Android to debug mobile applications
· Reverse engineering malicious programs
· Mobile web technologies (HTML5, AJAX,CSS, XML, JSON)
· Windows and/or Linux operating systems
Qualifications (Key Skills/Experience)
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least five (5) related experience or Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least two (2) years of related experience
· Working experience in development on two or more of the following software platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS
· Two (2) years of experience with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro, IDA Python PyDbg, or OllyDbg, as well as computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
Candidates must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility to obtain a polygraph.
· Background in wireless API's (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
· A passion for low-level software engineering.
To apply for this job, contact: