Full Time Employee
Electro-Optic Engineer (Job Number:418802)
Electro-Optic Engineer in Reston, VA.
- Engineer will evaluate and support hardware developments, installations, and O&M efforts for fiber optic projects.
- Engineer will travel monthly to support technical exchange meetings.
- Engineer will evaluate technical documentation such as design specifications and interface control drawings.
- Engineering will support the evaluation of test data.
- Engineer will conduct open source research on fiber optic industry trends and new technologies.
**Must be a US Citizen** **Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Poly**
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Practicing Systems Engineering Experience
- 16+ years of Optical Engineering Experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 26, 2016, 8:42:33 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: