Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations. Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components. Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; reading of electronic circuit schematics; and repairing printed circuit boards. A minimum of two (2) years experience in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required. Military experience is desirable.
The Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) is an automated FSC2 system that processes, analyzes, and exchanges combat information among the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and other Joint architectures. AFATDS provides fully automated support for planning, coordinating, controlling, and executing fires and effects. It supports weapon systems such as mortars, field artillery cannons, rockets and missiles, close air support, attack aviation, and naval surface fire support systems..
Performs routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
• Has knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
• Performs analysis of system operations.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms. Generate customer related reports from multiple sources, for example Daily Activity Reports, Trip Requests, Trip Reports.
• Provides over – the – shoulder training upon request
• Ensure all incidents are posted in the Incident Reporting Module within the SIF; Interact with the customer on a daily basis. Distribute software updates. Support and assist as needed with hardware upgrades
• Must be capable of performing routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions and must knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems. You will also performs analysis of system operations and perform fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must poses excellent oral and written communications skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Certified in AFATDS
• Minumum 4 years active duty. Operational experience using ABCS systems.
• Security + CE certification IA Level II.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader. Other computer certifications i.e. A+, Network +, Server+, CCNA etc.
• Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and ability to work in a team environment
• Must be willing to travel up to 25%.....
To apply for this job, contact: