Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer (Job Number:419114)
SAIC is seeking an IT Systems Engineer to contribute to all aspects of integrating a Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system into the Management, Support and Operations Division of a government customer.
This technical position will:
- Assist in the implementation of and sustainment of this CAFM system across a world- wide cloud environment
- Assist in the coordination and connection to other existing data bases,
- Help formulate policy,
- Assist with the identification of critical paths to implementation success,
- Assist the existing ISSO and communicate requirements to the government customer.
The candidate must possess the requisite levels of basic IT systems engineering knowledge, a willingness and desire to learn new skills and become a contributing member of a highly effective team. Travel is anticipated to be 10% of the time.
- *Must be a US Citizen** ** TS/SCI with Poly Required**
Skills and Background Required
- Experience with Windows Systems Security or Systems Administration
- A&A/EXACTA experience
- Basic network architecture
- Amazon Cloud architecture
- PKI and Web application integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate in written and oral forms
- Able to work independently as well as in a cohesive team
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- NRO experience a plus
- Bachelors of Science in a field such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
Number of Years of experience required
- BS and two years of experience in a commercial or government environment working IT related projects
- Or 3-5 Years of experience working in a related field in Computer Science or Information systems in a hands on role implementing IT projects.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Preferred education is BS in Computer Science or Information Systems with at least 5 years of experience
- Hands on experience working on projects that focused on installation of software products onto Amazon Cloud environments
- Experience supporting government customers in secure locations
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 9:23:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: