Full Time Employee
Supply and Warehouse Manager (Job Number:419189)
The Supply and Warehouse Manager position is responsible for assisting SSC Pacific in managing, tracking, and maintaining supplies in a warehouse space in support of installation tasks. He/she will work closely with Integrated Logistics Support to control, document, store, ship/receive, inspect, and process material equipment items into and out of warehouse spaces. Warehouse spaces will be kept safe and secure, items will be inventoried and accounted for, and transactions will be recorded/documented per SPAWAR/USSTRATCOM policies and procedures.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Performing research (predominantly online) to obtain and record information on parts and materials
- Obtaining equipment and materials at fair and reasonable prices
- Inspecting received equipment and materials for correctness and condition
- Preparing material for shipment and storage
- Tracking material orders and shipments
- Advanced use of a computerized inventory system
- Complying with requirements for handling hazardous material commonly used in installations (e.g., paint, cleaning solvents, lithium batteries)
- Warehouse planning and management
- Certified forklift operation and material handling equipment
- Determining and maintaining inventory levels for commonly used materials (e.g., #10-32 x ½” screws)
- Inventory, staging, packing, storage and shipping of electronic equipment and related material
- Utilizing a computer-based inventory and bar coding system for entry, identification and tracking of material
- Enforcing and complying with requirements for handling hazardous material commonly used in installations (e.g., paint, cleaning solvents, lithium batteries, other).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
1. Must possess a Secret clearance
2. Must possess a Certified forklift operation and material handling equipment or equivalent/higher certification
3. Must possess five or more years of demonstrated managing, tracking, and maintaining supplies in a warehouse space in support of installation tasks.
4. Must possess demonstrated familiarity with hazardous material handling compliance
5. Must possess demonstrated experience in warehouse planning and management
6. Must possess advanced interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
7. Must possess demonstrated experience performing research (predominantly online) to obtain and record information on parts and materials
8. Must possess demonstrated experience obtaining equipment and materials at fair and reasonable prices
9. Must possess the demonstrated experience to utilize advanced, computer-based inventory and bar coding system for entry, identification and tracking of material
10. Should possess a Associate’s Degree or higher in Logistics Management or related discipline; experience may be accepted in lieu of education
11. Should possess demonstrated experience with Operations support within an ITIL Service Operations management framework, including use of Service Now or Remedy service management tools
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 9, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: