Full Time Employee
Information Assurance Analyst / IA (Job Number:419316)
SAIC is hiring IA Analysts in Northern VA and Washington, DC.
SAIC is seeking experienced Information Assurance Analysts to provide security architecture, policy and design guidance for secure technology systems and networks. Positions are in the Northern Virginia and DC Metro areas. The roles support our federal/civilian programs within our Cyber, Cloud and Data Science service line and are responsible for the design, implementation, and integration of secure networks in a variety of settings.
The individual will assist Project Leads with planning, organizing, and managing to bring about the successful completion of specific program/project goals and objectives. The scope of duties includes overall support and oversight of the Information Assurance program, integration, development, coordination and implementation of all enterprise information assurance initiatives in accordance with appropriate Federal processes.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT Systems, or related scientific /technical discipline - or equivalent experience of four (4) years
- 2 -10+ years of demonstrated experience with the Intelligence Assessment and Authorization process (formally known as C&A process)
- NIST RMF experience
- Experience developing Information Assurance documentation validating software quality, security, reliability and maintainability attributes
- Previous direct involvement in developing and/or reviewing System Security Plans
- Have the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes and tools
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Must have a proven track record of excellence in the service provided to clients and customers
- Experience supporting government customers in secure environments
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs, and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
- Must currently hold and maintain an Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance based on US Citizenship and background investigations
- Possess active (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, CEH, Security+, CAP, CISM, IAT II or IAT III level certifications are a plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 23, 2016, 12:33:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-VA-ARLINGTON, United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA, United States-VA-FALLS CHURCH, United States-DC-WASHINGTON DC, United States-VA-HERNDON, United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD, United States-VA-MCLEAN, United States-VA-RESTON, United States-VA-FAIRFAX
To apply for this job, contact: