Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The FSSD Deployment Coordinator for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
• Serve as the Government’s primary POC for all contractor deployments and to coordinate all activities with the local Combatant Commander.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all contractor deployments are executed on schedule and in full compliance with DoD, Army, Theater, AMC, and CECOM directives.
• Provide direct assistance with all actions required to deploy contractor personnel to any contingency area.
• Work in conjunction with the Government and stay abreast of all deployment requirements.
Educational requirements and skills:
• Bachelors or equivalent with and 5 to 7 years of experience in travel management.
• All references to recent experience below mean recent within the last two years:
• Recent experience working in the SPOT system and creating LOAs.
• Recent experience working with the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS).
• Recent experience deploying personnel to the CENTCOM AOR.
• Experience stationing personnel in the AFRICOM AOR.
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: