Full Time Employee
Help Desk Support (Job Number:419270)
- SAIC currently has an opening for an Information Technology (IT) Service Desk Technical Analyst specialist for the U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) C4ES (J-6) program.
- This position is located at MacDill AFB, Tampa, Florida.
- The Information Technology (IT) Service Desk Technical Analyst provides first line technical support and customer service services.
- The Analyst ensures that professional support and response standards are met and maintained.
- Assist customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software, system and network status, CAC card access, password requests, media validations and general questions via telephone, web, email, face to face or by the Service Desk ticketing system.
- The responsibilities include responding to Level I technical support incidents and change requests.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures and solve technical problems on computer hardware equipment, software, computer devices, components, network devices, and network connectivity.
- This includes, but is not limited to, MS Windows Desktop, laptops, thin clients, zero clients, scanners, printers, servers, MS Office products, MS Exchange and various commercial and government software. Remote access to client PCs.
- Create and maintain network accounts using Active Directory.
- Process and manage customers’ request using the ITSM Remedy Ticketing system.
- Works closely with all tasks areas to continuously improve customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Must have Service Desk/Help Desk experience.
- Experienced with personal computers and network operation.
- Experience in use of Service Desk telephone and ticketing management software; Remedy and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Active Directory and Microsoft exchange experience required.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills to include professional telephone etiquette.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of technology users and leadership.
- Experience working in a highly visible, constantly changing, fast paced, high level government environment supporting military, government and contractor personnel is desired.
- High school education or equivalent and 3 years of total work experience with at least two years working in technical service providing end-user phone support for PC desktop and application software within an IT organization.
- Must currently possess the CompTia Security+ce (must be current) certification in order to be considered for this position.
- Highly desired is HDI Help Desk Analyst certification
- Secret Clearance is required; Top Secret/SCI preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2016, 1:58:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: