Full Time Employee
Data Exploitation Branch Administrative Support Assistant (Job Number:419377)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Division Chief (Air Force colonel) and staff by maintaining calendars, scheduling and supporting meetings, tracking and reporting status of suspenses assigned by higher headquarters.
- Collect and consolidate the weekly Division Staff Meeting, Division Program Management Meetings, and other internal Division administrative meetings briefing charts into single presentations
- Create, consolidate, and distribute Division program status documentation and metrics as required.
- Collect, store, and maintain Division meeting minutes and action items; internal point papers, studies, and briefings presented to the Division Chief.
- Facilitate Division’s management, staff meeting logistics, HR suspenses, awards and recognition, strategic planning off-sites, outreach meetings to develop/establish effective relationships with Division OPIR Stakeholders.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and 0 years related experience.
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience in working in Government acquisition program office
- BA or BS, MS Office, 5 years’ experience in supporting Government acquisition program office
- Must currently possess a Secret security clearance and have the ability to obtain a TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2016, 1:31:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: