Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Physical Security Systems Engineer - SME (Job Number:419345)
Serves as subject matter expert on test for systems integration projects. While some software development testing may occur, this is the exception and not the norm.
Planning and Control:
- From a project outset and in collaboration with other stakeholders, devise the test objectives, test strategy and test plans. Integrate with team for task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Estimate testing to be done and author / coordinate the test strategy defining the approach and scope.
- Refine testing processes to create reusable artifacts where available Test Analysis and Design:
- Participate throughout the project lifecycle and stage gates to lead, develop, guide and monitor the analysis, development and execution of test cases and test procedures.
- Assist in developing scenarios to identify defects early
- Manage requirements traceability.
Implementation and execution:
- Ensure proper configuration control of environments and documentation for high fidelity of test execution and results as well as providing traceability to requirements and test basis.
- Organize and schedule test sequences and execution by working with stakeholders involved.
- Own test regime - schedule, monitor, measure and control and report on test progress, quality and results, adapting as needed for evolving conditions.
- Monitor exit criteria and reporting
- Manage, maintain and enhance the defect management process.
- Produce and maintain test reports
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2016, 4:20:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: