Full Time Employee
Network Architecture Analyst/Systems Engineer (Job Number:419340)
- Conduct analysis and engineering studies of Air Force network requirements & architecture documents. Review and analyze requirements & architectures documents; assessing for completeness & integration issues.
- Produce technical reports on identified issues; Work with program managers to resolve issues.
- Develop and deliver required routine, draft/final technical documents, reports, briefings, transition roadmaps and other correspondence.
- Use of the Air Force developed criteria shall be mandatory for integration assessments.
- Interact and correspond with program managers, system engineers and site representatives, and interact directly with Air Force engineers.
- Research best practices for implementing leading-edge technologies or secure architecture designed to improve cyber capabilities.
- Directly supports AFSPC/A2/3/6 role as AFSPC Chief Technology Officer.
- Supports development of business intelligence data related to the Cyberspace Superiority Infrastructure family of Architectures in support of the Cyberspace Superiority Core Function Support Plan.
- Provides research & analysis supporting the development of the Weapon System related Capabilities, business processes and supporting governance which will link AF core cyber capabilities to Cyber Weapon Systems and their components, and improve enterprise operational processes.
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is required:
- Security Engineering
- Risk Assessments
- Network Architectures
Minimum Expertise, Education and Certification Requirements:
- Education: BS or BA or four years of technical experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Five years professional experience in analyzing and defining information security requirements and solutions.
Certification: Minimum is DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level I certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 26, 2016, 4:58:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-IL-O'FALLON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: