Full Time Employee
Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:419454)
Cyber Security Analyst Sr. (ACAS\APS\CMRS-N SME) Contractor will maintain Army Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) collection systems; enterprise support for ACAS and Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring-Army (CMRS-N) advanced technical issues; maintain SME-level knowledge of current and future ACAS, Security Center, and Asset Publishing Service (APS) components; provide SME-level input for development of Army ACAS and CMRS-N policies and TTPs; and ensure ACAS Scan data is populated to CMRS-N, as well as coordinate with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for delivery of Army ACAS data to Tier 1 CMRS. The contractor shall facilitate delivery of HBSS Capability Manager tracking / artifacts / documentation to the HBSS Overarching Project Management/Team Lead or his / her designated representative.
- Must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification (baseline certification - day 1 requirement)
- Minimum Certification as a DoD 8570 IAM II, must possess or able to obtain from hire date, within 6 months IAT Level II certification related to the Information Assurance field
- Must hold an active Department of Defense Security Clearance (interim Secret minimum – day 1 requirement).
- A self-starter, capable of working both independently and in team environments.
- Strong customer service, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable DoD/Government policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to troubleshoot complex systems required.
- Solid understanding of industry standard availability and security practices required.
- 5 years IT experience
- 2+ years administrating servers
- 4+ years with vulnerability scanners
- Knowledge and experience in working with ACAS
- Current DoD 8570.01-M CSWF IAT level II certification requirements
- Knowledge and experience in working with NESSUS Scanner
- Knowledge and experience in working with Security Center
- HBSS APS working knowledge
- Support Risk Management Framework
- Upload information, documentation, and artifacts into the eMASS application for Army tracking of RMF compliance
- Coordinate with IASOs, IMOs, and system owners to establish POA&Ms
- Track POA&M progress and coordinate with IASOs for updates
- Develop routine POA&M approval package and brief the Authorizing Official Representative
- Develop and track Privacy Impact Assessments
- Develop and track System Interconnection Agreements
- Routinely Review System Security Plans
- Routinely Review System Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain FISMA Compliance Reporting
- Perform routine FISMA Technical Control Reviews
- Document findings and coordinate with owners to establish POA&Ms
- Perform routine FISMA Continuity of Operations Reviews
- Perform routine FISMA Security Control Reviews
- Participate in annual Information Technology Continuity Planning
- Per new RMF standards, support more frequent external 3rd party assessments required for Army Assessment and Authorization Official Representative
- Perform physical security inspections Minimum Qualifications
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management, Modeling and Simulation, Technical Writing.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical discipline is required.
- Significant experience may substitute for minimum educational requirements.
- Must possess at least 5 years of hands on technical experience with a minimum of 4 year of experience in Information Assurance or a Master’s degree and 3 years’ experience
- Must be able to work independently and provide timely status updates, as well as be able to manage multiple tasks
- Must be a highly effective communicator (both verbal and written) and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, performing day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision but working effectively with immediate and cross-functional team members
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 27, 2016, 11:56:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: