Full Time Employee
Authentication and Authorization ( A&A ) Analyst (Job Number:419485)
SAIC is hiring Authentication and Authorization (A&A) Analysts supporting our programs in DC Metro area (DC and Northern VA) as well as in Rhode Island and Florida (Orlando and Tampa) markets.
The A&A analyst audits and enforces security policies and standards for the Federal Agency or DoD customer. The analyst will assist in documentation and accreditation of systems governed by NIST standards and FISMA regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with Information Systems Security Operations
- Demonstrated experience with NIST 800 Audit and Assessment
- Knowledge of FISMA requirements, A&A packages and/or DIACAP (ex C&A) requirements
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (Certifications)
- Cyber Defense (Technical Specialty)
- Cybersecurity Consulting (Technical Specialty)
- DIACAP (Technical Specialty) or DIARMP (Technical Specialty) or Federal/Civilian experience
- Information Assurance experience
- Security experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 to 10+ years related experience in A&A, C&A or IA.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 27, 2016, 11:29:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-VA-CHANTILLY, United States-VA-QUANTICO, United States-DC-WASHINGTON, United States-VA-STAFFORD, United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA, United States-FL-TAMPA, United States-FL-ORLANDO, United States-VA-HERNDON, United States-VA-MCLEAN, United States-VA-RESTON, United States-RI
To apply for this job, contact: