Full Time Employee
Technical Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer (Job Number:419556)
SAIC is looking for a Document Specialist in Ft. Knox, KY.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide Information Assurance (IA) support to include but not limited to:
- The development of technical documentation in support of Defense Information Assurance Certification Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Conducts research to prepare accreditation packets to enable Human Resources Command (HRC) to obtain systems accreditation for critical business applications.
- Identify and inform HRC management of issues that must be resolved in order to accredit Information Technology (IT) systems and applications.
- Coordinate with technical personnel to gather, compile, organize, and accurately describe in writing in correct format: systems descriptions, policies, diagrams and risk mitigation measures.
- Assist team lead in tracking progress and maintaining status of submissions by team of 2 documentation specialists working on at least 3 teams throughout the office.
- Support for the development of various system and user documentation.
- Manage document libraries and collaboration site using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Create standard operating procedure documents.
- Create weekly and monthly reports as required by customer.
- Proof read technical documents.
- General duties as required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2016, 1:42:17 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: