Full Time Employee
Senior Business Process Analyst (Job Number:417345)
The selected candidate will provide programmatic and liaison support of varying levels by communicating, presentation of data, establish data bases and processes, conduct business, resolve scheduling and milestone date problems for the various Department products and support efforts of the U.S. Navy Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC), Branch Heads and/or Technical Points of Contacts The work will include:
- Tracking workload requirements located in TAAS from data obtained from Fleet technical assists (FTA), TSRA reviews, and Mandatory Technical Requirements (MTR).
- Developing briefings of outstanding workload requirements using MS Office for designated combat systems, for each ship entering pre-deployment workups (IFRP ranging from pre COMP2X to deployment).
- Analysis of current and future Mandatory Technical Requirements (MTR) (mandatory go-assess-2-kilos by each branch).
- Developing Divisional TAAS FTA Health Report to ensure job updates and age requirements are in accordance with divisional Standard Operating Procedures and development of associated status/ tracking reports.
- Conducting related services necessary to prepare, update, and maintain various presentation packages consisting of charts, graph handouts, etc.
- Development of various assessment, tracking and status reports associated with the above work for presentation to MARMC management.
- Attendance and participation in the efforts described and supporting them by preparation of graphic and/or textual presentation material; the taking of minutes; and/or the publication of agendas, reports, and/or action items lists.
- Maintaining various government controlled off-line databases and Government SharePoint Web pages in support of these programs.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Project Management or related field. An M.B.A. is a plus.
- A strong command of Microsoft Office Products with emphasis on Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a MARMC team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior U.S. Navy leadership.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: None
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active DOD Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2016, 9:05:41 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: