Full Time Employee
Resource Manager Test and Evaluation (Job Number:419580)
- Test Resource Manager (TRM) Applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test and/or evaluate aircraft and aircraft related equipment as a Test Resource Manager.
- Assists the APMT&E and LTE with development and refinement of technical baselines, Program Office cost estimates for T&E, and program test project funding requirements.
- Maintains and manages Program Office ?Rainbow Charts? in support of the APMT&E.
- Tracks requirements and metrics and manages the Test Requirements Definition, and Concurrence (TRDC) process.
- Ensures program budget is planned and executed for test assets, range usage, and facilities to efficiently & effectively conduct test programs.
- Ensures test resources are managed in synergistic, results oriented, customer focused environment in support of Program goals.
- Performs T&E cost analysis to support acquisition strategy or new/modified aircraft, weapons, or support systems.
- Leads or actively participate in initiatives to trim program or acquisition costs, improve T&E processes, and save NAVAIR business costs.
- Provides status reports and responds to data calls as required by the APMT&E.
- Ready for assignment to any program office development effort, including those involving complex T&E of hardware and/or software related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapon systems, associated support systems, or management information systems
5+ years demonstrated experience
Bachelor?s degree in a related discipline, 4 years additional experience may be applied in lieu of a degree
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 12, 2016, 10:01:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-PATUXENT RIVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: