Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
SALT LAKE CITY
Responsible for maintaining at or above sales KPI performance, including monthly & quarterly income targets. Ensure staffing levels are maintained as prescribed by workforce planning, while assigned performance levels are met or exceeded. Establish and maintain a members first and relationship oriented sales culture through constant coaching of sales project consultants.
The Sales Manager is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional team members to achieve sales performance goals, and income targets. Responsible for providing training, mentoring, coaching, guidance and expertise in all knowledgeable product categories to the sales project consultants primarily through in-office, one on one and classroom training while conducting field rides as necessary. Professional development of SPCs will occur at the individual and team level with a focus on world-class member experience that drives referrals and overall office performance improvement. Ensure company presentation and sales process is strictly followed and consistently delivered to members. Manage member engagement processes, including contacting member sales and non-sales follow up. Hire, retain and coach sales project consultants within their area of responsibility.
• Builds competency of computer-based selling through the Company's Sales Force Automation software and available online support training tools.
• Selects and hires sales project consultants within their area of responsibility.
• Daily meetings with cross-functional team to address any member issues in a timely manner.
• Participation in Weekly Business Reviews to outline and improve district performance.
• Conducts classroom-based product training to provide technical and selling skill knowledge to new hire Project Consultants, as well as refresher training to existing Project Consultants.
• Ensure sales rep follow company prescribed sales presentations and processes, including SFA and communication protocols.
• Develop and maintain a relationship oriented and members first culture that drives member referrals.
• Manage cancellations and save protcol process. Personally visit or assign reponsibilitynto visit cancellations. Provide on-going training as needed.
• Assists the General Sales Manager (GSM) in the attainment of the projected sales goals of the office by building knowledge, skill and capabilities around sit ratios, conversion percentages, Ten Step Selling Process, dollar-per-appointment attainment and close rate.
Works closely with In Store Marketing teams to generate appointments. Provide staffing support in retail stores and events as needed.
• Assists the GSM in conducing daily morning and weekly meetings to generate a motivational & learning atmosphere.
• Assist in recruiting and interviewing. Develop and execute talent management plans with the GSM.
• Perform daily product job audits and interact frequently with the production team. Ensure sales reps understand installation processes through training and job site visits.
• Addresses performance deficiencies through coaching and skill development techniques such as ride-along, In-Home selling observation and feedback, as well as identifying performance deficiencies and addresses through classroom training.
• Sets the example for professional performance and technical expertise.
• Covers assigned pre-set appointments during scheduled appointment time frames that includes a full In-Home presentation to the consumer utilizing the complete Ten Step Selling Process in order to achieve required performance expectations.
• Maintains contact with customers and respective operations personnel to rectify problems and to proceed with the sale and installation of products on a timely basis.
To apply for this job, contact: