Full Time Employee
Software Engineer Principal - Sr. Middleware Developer with Informatica (Job Number:419610)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Middleware Developer. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located in Mechanicsburg, PA
Provide input into high-level solution architecture. Create detailed designs for implementation and implement them. Enhance in- house knowledge of the webMethods suite. Strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods. Mentor and teach newer webMethods Developers best practices and techniques and assist with answering questions during development efforts. Participate in regular team meetings.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Minimum 7 yrs of IT including 3-4 yrs of life cycle experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Must have implemented 3 major data warehouses from concept to implementation with hands-on technical experience.
- Must have 3 years experience in Informatica with solid understanding of Pushdown Optimization and significant expertise in performance tuning large data volume ETL.
- 3 or more years required knowledge of web methods.
- Ability to create ETL framework with reusable assets.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2016, 12:34:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: