Full Time Employee Contractor
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE PREFERRED.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Read, analyze and interpret business requirements, system documentation, and technical procedures
2. Secure relevant information, integrates data from different sources, and identifies possible causes of problems
3. Support operations and provide Tier 3 support for an enterprise CMaaS solution based on BeyondTrust, Retina, ForeScout, CounterAct, McAfee ePO.
4. Support Extract, Transform, and Load operations to retrieve content from ePO and ForeScout repositories as well as existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories. Maintain and present that content within BeyondTrust.
5. Push Asset Summary Reporting (ASR) content from BeyondTrust to RSA Archer based dashboard.
6. Design and implement broader data integration with RSA Archer via Restful API data draw from BeyondTrust.
7. Ensure content flow to RSA Archer is correct summary information. Identify quality procedures to ensure summary data is accurate and not more detailed than required.
8. Design and build more detailed BeyondTrust reporting for internal use cases.
9. Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure calls that are unable to be resolved are appropriately forwarded to vendor product support. Support the following:
*Provide initial problem resolution where possible
*Generate, monitor, and track incidents through resolution
*Provide software support
*Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions
*Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys
10. Provide expert product capabilities and design input into solution design, build, and test activities and documentation.
11. Contribute technical input to CMaaS Technical Training.
Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements:
1. Must possess 3-5 years cybersecurity experience, preferred working in and/or as an analyst to a SOC environment.
2. Strong skill sets on debugging SQL stored procedures, triggers, Views, Query Optimization Techniques & query hints
3. Effectively utilize SQL Profiler
4. Understands SQL Server Metadata views and system tables
5. Familiarity with the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act
6. Experience with dashboard or Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems, including ingest of third- party data for rendering within the dashboard or SIEM.
7. Ability to manipulate large volume of data in order to provide customer requested reports or charts.
8. Certification: BeyondTrust Certified Admin, or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL Server 2012, or Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional required.
9. Requires 2+ years’ experience with at least one of the following technologies:
*Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
*Asset Summary Reporting Format (ASR)
*Restful API solution integration
To apply for this job, contact: