Full Time Employee
Strategic Communicator (Job Number:419687)
SAIC is seeking a Strategic Communicator with experience and understanding of US Government communications needs. The successful candidate will be adept in developing consistent, relevant, accurate, tailored, and timely communications with internal and external US Government stakeholders. Due to the broad nature of the geographically diverse Strategic Communication team’s workload, the applicant should also have experience with speechwriting and the Intelligence Community (IC). Primary work location is in Las Cruces, NM.
- Integrate strategic communication products with overall organization wide messaging goals.
- Collaboration with mission partners to develop joint strategic communications products
- Planning and facilitation of events to include: town hall meetings, all hands meetings, brown bag workshops, off-sites, family day, and other official outreach events
- Development and implementation of communications campaigns
- Assist with educational, awareness, and orientation programs
- Maintain familiarity with IC issues, organization mission, priorities, operations, and initiatives to craft meaningful messages with relevant content.
- Track and report stakeholder feedback with regard to organizational messaging, accomplishments, and strategic communications products to refine messaging and efforts.
- Talking point papers, fact sheets
- Speeches for Senior Leadership
- New media and multimedia content
- Exhibits and displays
- Information in response to Congress, news media, and other stakeholders
- Stakeholder surveys and assessments
- Articles and publications
- Communications strategies and plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience includes organizational and strategic communications among organization leaders, members, and stakeholders at unclassified and classified levels. It also includes expertise performing a baseline assessment, designing a communications approach, developing products and vehicles, implementing a communications plan, evaluating it and adjusting it)
– OR –
- Master’s degree
- 6 years of relevant experience (same description of relevant experience as above)
- Degree(s) in a Journalism or Communication related field
- Specialization in a Journalism or Communications related field
Clearance: TS/SCI Required w/ Poly preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 30, 2016, 9:43:35 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-LAS CRUCES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: