Full Time Employee
CAD/Drafting Technician II (Relocation Assistance Available) (Job Number:419699)
- Candidate will provide drafting support to complete large complex parts, assemblies and 2D drawings.
- Efforts will be focused toward GFE and custom metalwork/fabrication integration for military C4I systems.
- Responsibilities will include drafting and documentation of equipment racks, equipment mounting kits, and equipment subassemblies.
- Candidate will be required to create detailed drawings/designs using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software and AutoCAD 2D for Technical Data Packages (TDP).
- Candidate will create/modify solid models and assemblies and maintain configuration management of engineering drawings.
- Candidate must be able to understand and create drawings based on the Engineering Drawing Standards Guide (EDSG) as well as MIL-STD-31000.
- Candidate will be utilizing an advanced Configuration Management (CM) tool called ?Windchill? by PTC for storage and workflows of tasking to maintain CM.
- Candidate must have experience with Pro/E or CREO
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year of related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
Key Required Skills/Certifications:
- Experience in the use of 2D drafting and 3D Solid Modeling and design in CAD systems.
- Proficiency using SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical drawing creation and review.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Standards Guide (EDSG), MIL-STD-31000, Department of Defense (DoD) and industry documentation standards for Engineering and Design.
- Must have experience with Pro/E or CREO
- *RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 3, 2016, 12:56:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: