Full Time Employee
TACNET Systems Engineer (Job Number:419575)
SAIC is seeking a TACNET Systems Engineer in San Diego, CA.
- Provide lead level server/network break/fix support in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Interface with Active Duty personnel and US Government employees to provide top notch repair support with a focus on United States Navy related networks. Related systems include ISNS, CANES, SCI and all associated installed applications.
- Provide Senior Level expertise in the area of planning and evaluation the network. As well as network design and analysis.
- Analyze issues in an Enterprise LAN Shipboard Environment to determine the best course of action for resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary.
- Work in cooperation with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to troubleshoot intra-system issues, and to assist with system integration design solutions.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and 2 years or more of related experience or 6 years of related experience.
- Active DOD Secret clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Security+ certification
- Experience with ISNS or CANES or SCI or CENTRIXS or ADNS and all associated installed applications.
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with Window Server 2008/2008R2//2012/2012 R2
- Up to 30% CONUS/OCONUS travel
- MCSA 2008 or later OR CCNA a plus
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 1, 2016, 9:20:11 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: