Full Time Employee
Senior Security Engineer (Cyber Security) (Job Number:419735)
SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Cyber Security) to provide support to our Client. This position is based in El Segundo, CA. Qualified applicants must possess at minimum an active Top Secret with SCI and/or SAP/SAR clearance.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support our Client?s program office responsible for acquisition and sustainment of classified space programs from concept through end of mission of life. Leads program office activities related to application of cyber security requirements to a portfolio of classified space programs. Leads team of five junior cybersecurity engineers and mentors them through cyber security engineering processes, requirements and the tailoring and application to a variety of unique classified space programs that include agile procurement and rapid deployment timelines when required. Develops and produces a variety of cyber security related deliverable products that range from briefing charts, to requirements documents, assessments, recommendations, and analyses.
Requires ability to travel including periods of frequent travel.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent and a minimum of fourteen (14) years' of experience in IT and/or Cyber.
- Minimum of six (6) years' experience in managing all phases of systems C&A activities ranging from early concept development to system retirement
- Expert in the process and documentation requirements of C&A methodologies to include both DIACAP and most importantly Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experienced in the doctrine, technologies, C&A, and documentation and connection requirements for controlled interfaces/Cross Domain Solutions
- Expert in the identification, derivation, application, and management of requirements for collateral and multi-level security systems
- Expert in the maturation of Information Assurance (IA) architectures that successfully integrate multiple IA domains to include access control, OSPEC, telecommunications, network and Internet security, cryptography, application security, physical security and continuity, and disaster recovery
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M-compliant Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
- Active and current SAP/SAR or TS/SCI clearance
- Computer Science BS degree or similar degree
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and experience
- Experience with space systems and their related ground systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2016, 12:53:40 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job