Security Engineer (Cyber Security) (Job Number:419738)
SAIC is seeking an experienced Security Engineer (Cyber Security) to provide support to our Client. Qualified applicants must possess at minimum an active Top Secret with SCI and/or SAP/SAR clearance.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support our Client?s program office responsible for acquisition and sustainment of classified space programs from concept through end of mission of life. Supports program office activities related to application of cyber security requirements to a portfolio of classified space programs. Supports and performs cyber security engineering processes, requirements and the tailoring and application to a variety of unique classified space programs that include agile procurement and rapid deployment timelines when required. Develops and produces a variety of cyber security related deliverable products that range from briefing charts, to requirements documents, assessments, recommendations, and analyses.
Requires ability to travel including periods of frequent travel.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in managing all phases of systems C&A activities ranging from early concept development to system retirement
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience the implementation of cybersecurity regulations and requirements
- Expert in the process and documentation requirements of C&A methodologies to include both DIACAP and most importantly Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Expert in the identification, derivation, application, and management of requirements for collateral and multi-level security systems
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M-compliant Cyber Security Systems Engineer
- Active and current SAP/SAR or TS/SCI clearance
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Excellent communication skills and experience
- Experience with space systems and their related ground systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job