Full Time Employee
.Net Developer - Journeyman / Mid-Level (Job Number:419834)
SAIC is seeking a Microsoft .Net Developer work location Fort Knox KY to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications. Analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems. Maintain development software for the development team. Work with network team to maintain server hosted development tools. Work with Database Administrators on design/development and Network Administrators on network requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other developers.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development.
- 4 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 1 year of experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...) is preferred. Experience in writing T-SQL and PL-SQL (select, insert, update, and delete statements).
- Experience developing and consuming .Net web services.
- Experience developing out of the box and custom SharePoint solutions.
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors.
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design.
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and capable of obtaining a favorable National Agency Check Investigation.
- Must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification (baseline certification - day 1 requirement)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2016, 9:50:01 AM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: