Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Multimodal Sensing) (Job Number:419756)
- Provide Technical SETA support to the Government Program Manager across all aspects of the program, with a majority of the assistance aligned to the following areas:
- Technical: Assimilation and integration of technical inputs from performers; analysis of performers' technical deliverables and reports; technical writing and development / refinement of briefing materials and/or other program documentation to include, but not limited to Word documents and Power Point Presentations; independent review and summary of related technical literature and emerging technologies; participation, as needed, in conferences and workshops related to program technical areas
- Program Management: Coordination, alignment, and scheduling of technology development tasks across multiple performers; continuous analysis of technical progress in comparison to planned cost and schedule (e.g. including items such as task progress, status of associated interdependencies, schedule slack, etc.); assessment of technical milestone completion; and periodic risk analysis/review and tracking
- Test and Evaluation: Development/documentation of testing methodology and protocols; alignment with program technology components; and assessment of performance against program metrics
- Provide the necessary support in the above areas while interacting with (and assisting in the
- coordination across) multiple performer teams (e.g. anticipated from industry and academia), several T&E contributors (e.g. DoD service labs, Federally-Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), and University-Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)), and government transition partners. The Technical SETA shall also provide technical and programmatic support for other technology/program development activities (beyond the current program), including support for seedlings/studies, new start development, and other related work.
- Current Top Secret Clearance
- 5 + years of experience performing or managing interdisciplinary engineering, computer science, signal processing and/or statistics research and development for human-centered applications.
- Experience in program management and its associated processes & toolsets (e.g. Gantt charts, risk matrices, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment
- At least a master's-level degree in engineering, statistics, computer science, signal processing or a related technical area with a specific focus on human-centered applications
- Ph.D. in engineering, statistics, computer science, signal processing or a related technical area with a specific focus on human- centered applications
- Current TS//SCI with CI polygraph
- 10 + years of experience performing or managing interdisciplinary engineering, computer science, signal processing and/or statistics research and development for human-centered applications
- 5+ years of experience in a lead program management role; management of larger / more complex projects
- Ability to write concisely; persuasive speaking/writing skills; ability to accurately convey technical and scientific issues to people with varying levels of expertise
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community (IC) organizations, missions, and processes.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2016, 9:57:50 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: