Full Time Employee
Enterprise Systems Engineer (Job Number:419820)
Enterprise Systems Engineer opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
Key Activities include the following:
- Provide systems engineering and integration for MILSATCOM systems, including space, ground, and network communications systems.
- Support development of the technical requirements, interfaces, architecture, and operational threads and use cases.
- Develop Systems Integration Plans (SIP)
- Create verification artifacts and plans (VCRM, STVP, TEMP)
- Monitor contractor design, integration and test progress
- Support system integration, test planning and test execution activities that include developmental and operational test events
- *Must be a US CITIZEN with an ACTIVE SECRET clearance**
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in systems engineering and integration
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in systems engineering and integration
- 5+ years’ experience in SATCOM, communications and network engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with military space systems
- 5+ years’ experience with MILSATCOM ground systems, such as terminals and networks
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2016, 8:28:15 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: