Full Time Employee
PEO C4I PMW 750 Aircraft Integration Analyst (Job Number:419525)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Airborne Networking and Integration Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in San Diego, CA
Airborne Networking and Integration (ANI) position assists the government’s project managers with effort coordination of PEO C4I, SPAWAR, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO), and other US Air Force and US Army offices. This coordination effort includes; the design and fielding of an internet protocol (IP) based tactical network for Navy and Joint command and control, surveillance, and tactical aircraft, interfacing existing Tactical Digital Information Links (TADILs) via Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) JTRS, and tasks associated with Cooperative Engagement Capability. The airborne network will interface with existing TADILs via MIDS JTRS, Cooperative Engagement Capability, additional legacy Radio Frequency systems, and shipboard combat systems. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition and Programmatic Support
- Financial Planning
- Program Planning and Execution
- Installation Planning and Execution
- Integration Services
- Acquisition Documentation
- Contract Documentation and Monitoring
- Logistics Assessments
- Administrative Support
- Program/Project Cost Estimating and Analysis
- Systems Engineering and Technical Support
- Naval fighter pilot or navigator experienced in strike mission planning, debriefing, and daily aviation CONOPS with two (2) Carrier (CVN) Strike Group deployments within the past five (5) years.
- Interoperability experience with TacMobile Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs) and and Mobile TOCs (MTOCs) desired.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more related experience; PhD and 0 years experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: